Just out of design school?
Get on the path to the job you’ve always dreamed of.
Searching for your first design job can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t have a process and tools in place. Being one of thousands chasing Indeed and Glassdoor postings is not the most effective way to do it.
Creative Career Starter courses teach you strategies that strengthen your job searches, introduction letters, interviewing skills and offer negotiations. And most importantly: focus and strengthen your online portfolio. So you can be confident as you line up interviews for jobs you’re excited about.
Creative Career Starter courses will help you:
- Clarify what you want to do as a designer
- Confirm what city or region you want to work in
- Identify and connect with the right firms and the right people
- Establish a consistent personal brand so you look professional
- Strengthen and focus your online portfolio to get the job you want
- Focus your resume so it’s relevant to the type of work you want to do
- Write smart, memorable cover letters that get responses
- Ace the interview process with confidence